Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunflowers and Stuff

Remember these?
And then these? OK, so I never actually posted a picture of these on here before, but you feel me, right?
Well, now they're these. Nice, huh? They haven't bloomed yet but they are getting big. Nothing else in the flower beds made it and now they are filling up with grass and looking rather rough, but my sunflower's are doing great.
In other news, Bobo's baseball team finished first in the regular season. The playoffs are next week. Popeye's team has a good chance for first, too, but they have two more games to play. Bear's team hasn't won a game yet. Total bummer. But he's taking it like a champ.
The year I remember playing softball we didn't win any games except the one we played against my best friend's team. She went to my grandparent's house with me and we both missed the game. The one game I wasn't at we won, and the one game she wasn't at they lost. Funny, right?
Not so much.
I'll be back soon with kamp and vaca pics.
Hope everyone is doing great!
Love,
Bridget

No comments: