Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gardens and Baseball

This mushroom isn't technically in our garden. It's in our yard. Actually, it's not in our yard anymore because my FIL mowed on Sunday and I'm sure it didn't make it. But I wanted to take a picture of it anyway. My mushroom.
The same day that we planted our seeds in our new flower beds is the same day that it started raining and hasn't stopped. I don't think our other seeds made it, but these are our sunflowers. The giant kind. I'm so excited to see them grow and flower. The kids are excited too.

Bear finally had his first practice Saturday morning. It was windy and cold. But he loved it.
He practiced second, left field, and batting.

Miss Thing posing.

No, I don't have on any makeup. Leave me alone.

I love it when they play together so nicely. They are so cute.
Hubs and Bobo spent the weekend in Enid. The WOSC baseball team is in the playoffs and RC went to call the games for KQ 106. He loves calling ball. He took Bobo and they had a blast. Stayed in a hotel, saw Star Trek, swam in the indoor pool, bought Bobo a new book in his favorite series, ate pizza for breakfast, Dad all to himself. Pretty much Heaven on earth for a 10 year old boy.
The rest of us took it easy at home. Nice quiet weekend.
Love,
Bridget

No comments: