Sunday, April 18, 2010

Theta Princess Party

Back in March, Princess was invited to a Princess Party.

How very appropriate.
Kara is a Theta and her house was having a Princess Party. They invited all the lovely little princess' in their lives. Kara invited Princess, of course.

Mom and I dropped them off at the Theta house and we went shopping and to eat. Mom bought me three pairs of jeans for my birthday.
When we returned to the house to pick them up we got to go inside and see everything.

Princess was over the moon. The house was teeming with little princess everywhere! they could go most anywhere in the house they wanted and they did!
Princess' hair was straightened, her nails were painted, and her face was make-upped.
So sweet.
Checking herself out.
She had a great time with K.K.. (my children's name for their Aunt Kara)
And I had a great time with Mom.
Bridget

No comments: