Sunday, June 27, 2010

Branson Vacation Day 3

Day three in Branson started with getting our family pics taken.
And, no, these aren't them.

These are pics of us sitting around waiting to get our family pictures taken. I was bored. Big Cedar is absolutely beautiful. This is a pic of the gift shop. I don't remember what restaurant this belonged to, but it was beautiful. After our session was done I snapped some pics of the kids. And then I remembered I hadn't shown you our new sunglasses yet. I mentioned to husband that he looked like Top Gun in those shades and Bear heard. He decided he wanted to be 'Top Gun's Son".

He has no clue who Top Gun is. =) Another fabulous building. I love this style of architecture. Top Gun.

Or Hot Stuff.

Both work. Princess was not in the best mood. Then it was time for K.K. to head back to Kamp. Good-bye, K.K.. We love you! After pics we went back to the condo and I felt compelled to take a picture of the little fish that had our room numbers on it.

Hello, little fish. We ate lunch at a restaurant that serves fabulous hamburgers. And Bear enjoyed a stare. And I snapped more pictures while we waited for our food.

Surprise, surprise. Hello, goofball. If I'm all stealthy and take his picture when he isn't aware than he doesn't stick his tongue out at me.

Though, I'm not sure how stealthy I really was seeing as how I was sitting right next to him.

Apparently, it has nothing to do with my stealthiness and everything to do with whether or not he has something more pressing on his mind at the time.

And I thought it was all about me. Goodness, she is such a cutie.The Babione 6 girls and Mr. Goofball. Now you all can see where my children get it. Bobo tried on my sunglasses. Notice his glasses on top of them. =) We tried riding the horse but all it did was eat our quarters and then just sit there.

After lunch we headed to the movie theater. The three women and the four children went to see Shrek 4...

...in 3D!!! While the two men went to see Iron Man 2.

Then we cooked dinner at the condo and tried to swim, though a thunderstorm rolled in just as we got to the pool so we literally got in and then got right back out again. This did not go over well with Princess.

So the kids 'swam' in Tamtam and Grandpa's jacuzzi tub instead. It was a wonderful vacation! Thank you, mom and dad, for inviting us!

We loved it!

And we love you!

Babione6

No comments: