Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Popeye's Lost Tooth

Popeye lost his first tooth on Sunday, in the back of the van, on our way home from Jacksonville. He was thrilled.

Before he went to bed that night I asked him if he wanted to put his tooth under his pillow or if he wanted to just give it to me now and I would give him the money. (I know, not cool. But we tell our kids the aweful truth and then let them pretend) He said he wanted to put it under his pillow.

When he woke up the next morning I asked him if he found his money under his pillow. He said, "Yes, it was just a dollar."

????

How much does my SEVEN year old think a tiny little tooth is worth?

"Well, it was a small tooth." I said.

He just shrugged and grinned at me.

That tooth might not be worth much in my book, but that grin sure is.

Bridget

No comments: