Thursday, March 17, 2011

Heart Break

Our cat has taken a "lover".

Kidding. As far as we know they are just "friends".

Toby and Brenda have a cat. His name is Mike and he is "part dog".

Kidding again. As far as we know he is "all cat".

Anywho...Milli and Mike have taken a liking to each other since we "moved in". It took some time and some persistence on Mike's part, but he finally won Milli "over".
And just the other day we caught them "holding paws".
Yup. "Holding paws".

You can click on the photo to make it "bigger".
We don't know what they're gonna do when we "move out". I'm sure we're gonna have to have "play dates" with them. I just hope Milli isn't too "heartbroken".
=)
Bridge
(yes, I'm in a silly mood. My cat's love life is funny to me.)

2 comments:

Mary V said...

Oh these pics are so cute!! I think that is hilarious but at the same time I know it will be hard on both of them when you guys move!!!! Thanks for the pics you have put on, not just the cats but, also the house arrangement. It is nice to see how you have all been living for the past 5 1/2 months.
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

That is "hilarious"!