Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Love of Our Life

R.C. and I celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary today.

Our marriage began with the odds stacked against us. I'm sure few thought we would ever make it 13 years.

Our marriage is a miracle. Neither R.C. nor I claim to have anything to do with making this work.

But one thing I know: We have found the Love of our life.

And it is not each other.

I am not the Love of R.C.'s life.

He is not the Love of mine.

Our soul mate is another, and His name is Jesus.

We are madly in love with our Lord. And He is madly in love with us.

And it is His Love that makes us madly in love with each other. Christ in R.C. is completely captivating to me. I am passionately attracted to Him.

And the more I know Him, the more I love him.

And today I am even more smitten then I was the day we said 'I do'.

Christ is All.

Bridge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sure, post a good pic of you and fat, odd-looking pic of me. But, then again, it is Christ in me that draws your eye. (whew!)

Unknown said...

Congratulations to a beautiful couple and family in Christ! Great picture indeed!