Monday, January 3, 2011

It's In His Blood

On Saturday, Husband and I went for a little date. We ate Panera (yay Frontega Chicken Sandwich and Broccoli Cheddar Soup!) and then went to see The Tourist. I must tell ya, The Tourist was great. Hubs and I highly recommend it!

But it was what happened when we got home that was even better.

Upon returning home, I went straight into the kids bedrooms to say hello and check on them. Bear immediately pulled out a piece of notebook paper that he had drawn on to show me his picture.

On the left side of the paper was an alligator with the caption "Go Gators!" written above it. It's only been three months and he is already converted.

But he quickly pointed to the other side of the paper where he had drawn Pistol Pete and written "Go Cowboys" above it.

His explanation...

"I have to love the Cowboys. It's in my blood."

Yes, Bear, it is. ;-)

Bridget

*My father graduated from Oklahoma State. I grew up going to OSU football games. My parents still have season tickets and attend every bowl game they can. Just got back from San Antonio, actually. One sister has graduated from OSU and my other sister will graduate from OSU this year. We love our Cowboys! And luckily, Husband has always preferred OSU to OU too!
Here's Bobo's birthday in 2009.

1 comment:

keep running said...

hahaha, I LOVE IT!!! :) It's in my blood too Bear.