Monday, November 12, 2007

Everyone else is doing it!


I couldn't help it. I wanted to be like everyone else. (okay, not everyone, but lots of people) I have some friends that blog. Some for the heck of it and others for necessity. Anywho, I know that their life can be mundane just like mine, but when I read their blog it always seems less so. Hence, my need to blog. God is teaching me some really important lessons through this season of less, most importantly to put my everything and everyneed in Him and find myself completely fulfilled. My hope for this blog is to be able to look back over everything God has done and rejoice! Also, to share it with you all.


Here's the fam:


Dad-R.C., Mom-Bridget, Bobo-9, Bear-6, Popeye-4, and Princess-2

1 comment:

fivemjs said...

I'M THE FIRST!!!!!!!!!

First of all...I totally can't get over how huge Caleb is!! And oh my word...there is NO baby in the picture! Only a big girl!!! Man I miss yall.

Marianne