Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Photo Shoot and New Blog Look

We spent time outside this evening taking pictures.
I set up my tripod. Coordinated the kids as best as possible. Told them where to sit. Then started snapping.
They are hams!

Princess and Bear are getting bored. They need new inspiration. Bobo and Popeye, however, are endless wells of ideas.
When my sisters and I would fight, mom would make us touch noses till we weren't mad anymore. What is it about being close to someone that is so funny? Her boys. When she is apart from them she will ask, "Where my boys go?"
Such a lady. You make Mama proud, Princess.
Now, that's better.
Seriously, I know they're mine, but couldn't you just eat them up?
Yes, this was my idea.
Make sure you see Popeye in this one.
Also, hope you enjoy the new blog look. It was past time for a spring picture of Babione6.
Love,
Bridget

2 comments:

Tobias Valdez said...

HEY!!!! Great pics of the kiddos and I was completely blown away by the new look of the blog.

When the page loaded, "Wow! Look at that," actually came out of my mouth, even though I'm the only one in my office right now.

Very nice!

Tobias Valdez said...

P.S. I especially love the family photo at the top!