Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, Nana!


Sept. 2006: We 'adopt' Bravo and Gigi
July 2007: Bravo gets fixed
Sept 2007: four little puppies join our family (oops)
We have been able to get rid of the two little girls and one of the boys is going to R.C.'s sister and her husband so...If anyone wants a cute little all white puppy for a GREAT Christmas present just call me!

We have given Bravo to R.C.'s parent's and have decided to make Gigi an indoor dog. We went to Walmart today and bought dog shampoo and a new pink collar. I ran water in the bathtub and then went to get Gigi. Of course, I had to corner her first and then carry her to the bathtub. When I got there I found a surprise guest waiting for us. She removed her shirt herself.

The kids are really excited about having Gigi inside and I'm sure Gigi will love it, eventually.


R.C.'s Nana turned 81 on Dec. 2nd. We watched The Santa Clause 2 and ate dinner and cake. Thank God for Nana's and Mema's and Grandma's and Bea's. What a blessing the older generations are!

No comments: