Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Emails Please

During the month of February my computer had a little work done. Her nose looks amazing now!

Seriously, she was wiped clean. Her little habit of freezing every time I got online or tried to send emails was quite burdensome. The unfortunate part of her tune up was that I lost all my email addresses.

So, if you read this blog and would like for me to email blog updates to you then please shoot me a little email saying something clever like, "I would love to receive blog updates via email."

I know, I should write a book.

If you don't want blog updates via email but would love to know that I have and cherish your email address then shoot me an email saying something clever like, "You're so pretty."

You weren't expecting that, were you?

Thanks,
Bridget

After reading through this post I realized some of you might not know how to email me if you don't already have my email address. Here's the deal: click on Babione6 at the top on the right. Then on the left side of the page is a contact box with a link to email. There you go!

No comments: