Friday, March 13, 2009

Randomness

I can't think of anything to post about that might actually be longer than a couple of sentences and that might actually be interesting so I've decided to just post all the short uninteresting things floating around in my brain right now.

And for some reason, I don't understand, I feel like putting them in list form. So...in no particular order...here is my randomness.

1. We haven't had sun for three days now. I'm starting to wither.

2. Our good friends are leaving for a week long vaca on Saturday so we've had lunch with them everyday this week since Tuesday. It's been wonderful! Today is our last one for a whole week. Sad.

3. Our other good friends are about to go through the separation caused by deployment for five months. Dad leaves on Tuesday and Mom and three boys will be hanging here till May, then going to stay with family for a couple months, then back. I've never personally been this close to anyone who is dealing with deployment. I know God is going to use this time to draw them both closer to him. God is Good.

4. At present, my living room is painted blue and my dining/kitchen is painted green. I'm hoping to change that and paint my dining/kitchen a beautiful white this weekend. I love the blue and it's time for the green to go. For those keeping count, this will make the fourth time I've painted my dining/kitchen in the 1.5 yrs we've lived here. I know...it's a sickness.

5. Next week is Spring Break! Woo-Hoo! I wasn't sure if we were going to have a spring break this year. Since we home school we don't do schoolwork on Fridays. It's quite nice and has made it much easier for me to stay on schedule. This past week I sat down and made sure we were doing ok on all subjects and were on track to finish on time. We are and can take a nice week long spring break! The kids and I are off to Chicken Town on Monday to spend some time with Nana and just hang out. It will be great!

6. RC's dad is really sick. He's having an MRI done this morning because he's been having some severe back pain. Please pray.

7. My left eye lid has been twitching all week. Oh. My. Word. I am annoyed now.

8. I wrote words to a song for the very first time ever Wednesday night. Still making adjustments but RC likes them and has already come up with a melody. It's very cool.

9. Seeing as how its 9:25 at the moment I really should end this post, wash my face, brush my teeth, and GET DRESSED. I was not going to post this point, but I decided that if this bit of info about my day makes you think less of me then there is really nothing I can do about that. I'm done with pretending to be better than I really am. On most Fridays this is real me. Take it or leave it.

But know, that I love you. Always.
=)
Bridget

*I also almost didn't post no. 9 because I really prefer even numbers to odd ones and couldn't think of anything to make a no. 10 so I was going to end at 8. But hubs prefers odd to even so we'll say I did it for him.

*Also, I just finished proof reading and now it's actually 9:34.

1 comment:

Tobias Valdez said...

Its funny how some of the simple things about your friends can make you smile, even bust out laughing sometimes.

You and R.C. are great friends and we love spending time with you guys!

Can't wait to hear the new song!