Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch '09

We went to the Pumpkin Patch in Chillicothe, TX a couple of weeks ago. If I was on top of things I would scan old pics at the pumpkin patch into the computer for fun. I'm just not that on top of things right now. But I do hope you enjoy these. They are getting so big and so funny!






This is his 'laughing candid' shot. The big silly.
His shirt looks too small bc it IS too small. I made him wear one of Bear's shirt for coordination's sake. I know, mean mama.

It was crazy windy and unfortunately there's not one picture where my hair isn't blowing in my face. =(





The End.
Bridget

3 comments:

Molly Rambur said...

LOVE the pictures of the most adorable niece and nephews an Aunt could ever wish for!

keep running said...

YOU are getting sooo good at taking pictures.. or maybe your children are that precious! I think its both.. I pictured the "old" picture of them at the pumpkin patch as I looked at these...I've looked at them often in Nana's room... LOVE YOU! (teach me your picture taking skills)

fivemjs said...

LOVE the new header pic and I LOVE the pumpkin patch pics!!! I agree with another comment that you take great pics!