Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Little Pick Me Up

I'm gonna be honest.

I'm a little down today.

This was my third presidential election to vote in and the first one where the party I voted for didn't win. (I know that gives away who I voted for. I don't care.)

So, I decided to do what I am sure most people do when they are a little down...

I am painting my daughter's bedroom.

That's what you would do, right?

Anywho...

When we first moved into our house Popeye and Princess shared a room and Bobo and Bear shared a room. Around our October birthdays we decided it was time to move Popeye in with the boys and have things split by gender. This means that Princess gets her own room and the three boys get to share a room. No one seems to mind and everything fits.

Now I have to redecorate Princess's room because that's what you do when things change. Just in case you didn't know.

I took before pics and I'll take after pics and post them later in the week.

I'm almost done with the first coat of color after already painting two coats of primer. I'm hoping that one coat of color will be enough, but it's not looking promising. Got to get back.

Bridget

1 comment:

Jenni McCadams said...

I'm waiting anxiously for "after" pics. I forgot to send a reply, but please put me back on the email list. We need to catch up. Love ya.