Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Delights for 11/23/08

R.C.'s Sunday Delights:

1. Sooners 65, Red Raiders 21
2. Saturday morning chat with my 3 year old daughter at 9:30 - in bed
3. the open possibilities of new frontiers
4. my wife's femininity - (she doesn't have the desire to be "one of the boys" and belch or pass gas purposefully with others around) - thank you Bridget, for being a lady
5. discovering our Sprint contracts were up in June instead of December like we thought

Now, it's your turn. If you read last week's Sunday Delights, you'll notice the stark lack of comments - even from my wife. Surely, some of you have something that delights you. Don't you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iam thrilled about the whomping of the Sooners against the Red Raiders. Iam crossing my fingers that we make it into the national championship game. That was the highlight of my weekend as well. I have added you as a blog I follow. Iam Tammy Loper from church. I also have a myspace page. I will send you a friend ad.
Heres my url for blogger:
http://bigbadbrat-theweaversquill.blogspot.com/

Babione 6 said...

1. Trips to visit best friends that live too far away.
2. good friends who listen to you ramble and still love you.
3. spending the holidays with family and friends.
4. long talks with my husband
5. when my kids offer me a kiss instead of me having to ask for it.

fivemjs said...

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!