Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ask and You Shall Receive

Or in this case, just casually mention it on your blog, and you shall receive.

In this post I mentioned how I had purchased some new ornaments for my tree and my only regret was not purchasing two boxes of them.

To my surprise another box of them showed up in my mailbox yesterday!! And they are the exact ones! Here they are on my tree. Thank you so much, Mema! Now they really stand out like I wanted them too!
In other news, Bobo spent his first night in his own room last night! He was so excited that he had trouble getting to sleep. It's not finished yet, but he's all moved in.

Don't worry, grandparents, the computer isn't hooked up to the internet and even though it's in his room he still has to ask permission to get on it. It's for their typing and game playing and because we really have no other place for it.
And of course, true to form, Princess heard the camera from the other side of the house and had to get in the picture.

He keeps saying things like "This is my first lunch with my own room" and "I love doing my school work in my own room".
I'm so happy for him.
Bridget

3 comments:

"Quotesy" said...

That is just awesome! You have a wonderful family! I bet Caleb's cheeks hurt from so much smiling. It's a good kinda "hurt" though!

Clark & Danielle said...

is that the bat cave?! how cool! what an awesome first "own room." your little (and big!) ones are such precious people.

Babione 6 said...

Yes, Danielle, RC gave up his batcave for his son. Awesome, huh?