Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Midweek Post

Well, my wife stole some thunder from me last week, but yes, I am starting my career with New York Life Insurance Company. I'm really looking forward to it, and if any of you need some life insurance, want to look into an annuity, or just want to talk about your financial future, call me. I'll be happy to visit with you!

As my wife lays on the floor after seeing that I have posted without her prompting, let me be the first to tell you what's going down with the Batcave: We have offered it to Bobo as his first solo bedroom (at least since all the siblings came along). Of course, he jumped at the opportunity to have his very own room. In fact, I think he's still up there some where. Once he comes down, we'll move things around sometime around the first of the year.

Now that my wife has slowly picked herself up off the floor, I will let her give you all the great decorating details. Until then, just think of the names of five people who you think could use some life insurance or annuities, and let me know. Together, we can make this a more financially sound and secure world. And thanks for your support!

R.C.

P.S.
My SIL is getting a new dog and needs help coming up with a name. This will be a girl dog, and she doesn't like my heartfelt suggestions of Fuzzbucket, Poopsy, Spunky, Little Miss Yipskerly, Yipsy, Tipsy, Topsy, Turvy, Comet, Cupid, Donner, or Blitzen! So, if you've got a cute, spunky name for a girl dog the size of a furball, please feel free to comment. I thank you, my wife thanks you, and my wife's sister thanks you.

2 comments:

keep running said...

I am overwhelmed that you took the time to add me into your blog post! I am excited for Bobo to experience having his own space, and can't wait to hear the decorating details as well. I would like to add that I will enjoy looking at suggestions on here if people to add them. However, your wife (my lovely sister) said you suggested fuzzbucket. I'm sorry I said no but told her that the cute lil pumkins nickname could be snugglebugg.. the name however is still open.

"Quotesy" said...

How about "Pooky" for a dogs name, or Jazz, or Chesire. I would also like to offer myself as a client since my husband has failed to ask me!!! lol