Thursday, November 26, 2009

I should have known better...

...than to volunteer my husband for something with out talking to him about it first.

I'm sorry that the last post of yesterday never got posted. Hubs worked late, then brought dinner home and we all sat in front of the t.v. watching "White Christmas" while we ate. After the kids were in bed, hubs and I were up talking for a while and then we went to bed.

This is horribly anti-climactic after the blog teaser I left you with yesterday but because I don't want to keep you waiting any longer here goes:

Hubs is now a New York Life Insurance Company agent! We are really excited about this new career and will fill you in on all the details soon!

Bridget

1 comment:

"Quotesy" said...

Woo Woo! Do you know where I could get me one of those... a husband that is a New York Life agent?