Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's February!

People!

It's February!

And it's been over a week since I last blogged!

And there's really no need for me to keep writing individual sentences and using exclamation points!

But I can't seem to stop!

Kidding! =)

Seriously now. After Ice Age 2010 blew in we were without power from the afternoon of Thursday, Jan. 28th till the early morning of Wednesday, Feb. 3rd. Thankfully my parents in chicken Town had power and cable and a willingness to let us crash with them. We ended up staying with them until Friday the 5th because Hubs had work in the area and there was really no reason to do all that driving back and forth.

And unfortunately some people in our area are still without power.

However, we are really glad to be home now and getting back into our routine.

I have some posts scheduled for the rest of this week so come back often. And Princess' room is still under construction but I have hopes to have it mostly done by this weekend and fully done by the end of next week.

It's pretty awesome!

Bridget

No comments: