Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Family Bowling Night

We had a family bowling night.
Bear had to tell Granddad something very important.
The kids love to bowl. And they have their coats on cause it was a little chilly in the bowling alley. Husband was all business. This was me playing with my camera. Popeye's mandatory 'smiling with the bowling ball' shot. Grandma's. We ate lots of pizza. Look at that form. The boys were great with helping Princess by moving the ramp for her. We also drank lots of sprite. And chilled by the hand dryer. Princess saw me taking pictures of Granddad and felt the need to stick her head in. I'm glad she did. Granddad's. More playing with the camera. I really should crop this photo. But, honestly, just getting the photos downloaded onto my computer and then this blog is enough work for me. The Grands. Husband felt the need to hijack the camera and take pictures of me. My glasses make my face look funny. Or maybe that's just the way it really looks. Princess had a mini melt down. Husband decided to join her. More stories for Granddad. Sillies.
Is that a word? I have hardly any pictures of my husband smiling like a normal person. The 'hair blowing in the hand dryer' picture. Lovely. He loves Grandma.Princess loves getting her picture taken. Chillin. The Crew. The Crew II.
Peace out,
B-girl Babi-1

2 comments:

Debbie Kulbeth said...

Wow! How fun! These are great pictures, do you always make such wonderful use out of your gifts? I enjoyed the pictures very much!
Good looking family! Wish I could bowl :(
sweet dreams!
Debbie

"Quotesy" said...

My favorite pic is the first one with ummmm... I'm not sure what you call him on your post, but he is my baby girl's best friend. Lol That was a great shot and his expression was priceless.