Friday, February 26, 2010

Why Haven't I Been Doing This All Along?

Seriously, people.

Why haven't I been spending the $5.oo it costs to have a beautiful centerpiece that makes me smile when I pass by it? It is even more obvious to me when I have fresh plants and flowers in my house why God created a garden for us to live in. It really does something for your soul to be around such beauty.
And I really love that our flowers are right in the middle of our everyday lives.
Literally.
Bridget
P.S. Make sure and come back on Monday for the Princess Room Reveal!

3 comments:

Ro said...

Your dining room looks great! But then, your house always looks super cute & well decorated!

Debbie Kulbeth said...

Oh, how beautiful! I am going to get fresh flowers for my new vase too! Doc bought me one for Valentines day and the roses are long dead now! I enjoy your fresh ideas so very much! Hope it is fun for you to put pictures on and wonderful notes because you are fun to follow! Have a wonderful night!
Debbie :)

The Urbina Family said...

What a beautiful dining room! Love seeing the kids gathered around it ~