Friday, February 12, 2010

Sleeping Beauty in Pink

We bought Princess a new comforter and shams set. This is her first comforter and shams set. She has always just used a quilt or blanket. It has worked just fine but since we were getting ourselves a new mattress and giving her our old one we firgured "Why not go all out and buy her some new bedding to go along with her 'new' bed."

But true to form we couldn't wait till she had the new bed to open and use the new bedding.
I took these pics the morning after her first night with the new bedding. My Princess all wrapped up in a sea of pink was too much for me to resist.
Even in sleep she was beckoned by the click, click of the camera.
And though her eyes were just too heavy to open she was still in perfect form for smiling.
Bridget

2 comments:

Debbie Kulbeth said...

Oh, how very beautiful! I got up real early and I was thinking I might stay up but after those sweet pictures I think I'll snuggle my blankets again! Have a wonderful blessed day! Your are a blessing to many!
Debbie

Unknown said...

Love the new bedding! and your daughter is just so precious!