Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Delights

I'm still chugging along with these, even if you don't participate. It helps me to remember some blessings that I may otherwise take for granted.

R.C.'s Sunday Delights for 12/14/08

1. Christmas parties without the kids (thanks, Soloman, for watching the crew)
2. winning all the games at said Christmas party (Bridge and I rock!)
3. cold weather in winter (we live in SW OK - it just feels more like Christmas when it's cold)
4. finding a great deal while Christmas shopping (uh, yeah!)
5. celebrating the season with family and friends (by far my favorite holiday)

Your turn! Name 5 things/events/people/whatever that give you Sunday Delights. Didn't your mama ever tell you to count your blessings?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another Saturday delight: Sam Bradford winning the Heisman, Yeah!!! Sam. Yes,I actually cried when my boy won.

Tobias Valdez said...

1. Doing the Nacho Libre "butt flex" at said Christmas party with pants on that are tight enough to get the correct look!
2. Having friends at said Christmas party that go along with the insanity of wearing said tight pants without making too much fun of the poor shlub wearing said tight pants.
3. Being on the same page and having an unspoken understanding with my lovely bride.
4. Good visits from friends out of town (Tim Ball)
5. Being part of peoples lives as they begin to "be the church" as we are meant to be.