Saturday, December 20, 2008

Words just will not come

It's a silly title because now that I'm actually typing, the words will probably come quite abundantly and I'll end up typing way more than you care to read.

Oh well.

Folks, it's Christmastime. I love Christmastime. And you would think that because of all the added activity that comes with Christmastime I would have some lovely and funny little antidotes to share with everyone.

But you'd be wrong.

Very wrong.

I got nothin. All I can think to tell you about is what we are about to do. And really that's not very interesting because we haven't done it yet and therefore there is nothing really to share.

However...I'm going to tell you about it anyway.

Today when RC gets home from work we are loading up and heading out to Grandpa Darryll's farm. This is the one time a year we go to Grandpa Darryll's farm and it is fun. We eat good food, play Dirty Santa, laugh, and just all around enjoy the company.

Then, RC and I will leave Grandpa Darryll's farm a little earlier than the other's to come home and have a kid free dinner with Chris and Heather. They are making us salmon! Yummy!

Tomorrow we will go to church then head to Chicken Town for our Christmas Celebration with my mom's side of the family. I grew up in the same town as all the cousins on my mom's side. They are somewhat like extra siblings to me. It's always fun and always loud.

Then RC will come home Sunday night because he has to work on Monday. The kids and I are staying in Chicken Town so we can go to The City on Monday and have a Christmas get together with Mema and Granddad Jim. Mema had knee surgery last month and then turned 70 this month. Big year for her. And I got a great deal on her Christmas present and can't wait to give it to her.

Then the kids and I are considering staying in The City till my friend, Sara, gets home from work so we can drop by and see her. However, now that I'm thinking about it I'm kinda starting to question my sanity in thinking I could 'shop' while we wait when I have a 3yr old who won't have taken a nap. We'll see.

Then on Tuesday the kiddos and I will head home so that we can spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day right here in our wonderful little home. I am so looking forward to it.

Well, now that you know all of my plans I'm sure you feel so much more complete.

You're welcome.

Bridget

No comments: