Friday, December 26, 2008

Yay for Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas folks!!! Ours was wonderful and I hope yours was too!

Today, RC and I and some friends are off to The City to see The Rockettes and have some kid free fun!

But first I must tell you my sad sad story. On Tuesday we were about thirty minutes into our trek home from Chicken Town and I realized I had left one of our suitcases. I left the suit case with my phone charger and my MAKEUP!

Heavens.

Because we are going to The City today and Chicken Town is on the way to The City I decided I could wait to get it today rather than turning around and adding and hour to our trip. However, living two and a half days without makeup and one and a half days without my phone has been hard.

No one will look at me and no one will talk to me.

Poor, poor me.

Thank you for your pity.

Bridget

1 comment:

Tobias Valdez said...

Come on now, that's not exactly true. Your friends who are planning on having the kid free fun even had lunch with you the other day! Granted it was at your house, so you didn't have to go out in pubic, but we still love you! : )

So excited about this trip!!! Woowhooo!!