Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bombardment

Hello all you Babione6 blog readers!

So very sorry for not holding up my end of the bargain and posting on Tuesday. We also let you down and didn't get Bobo's mystery post up on Monday. SO SO VERY SORRY.

We know how important your dose of Babione6 is. Hope you made it through ok. (that was sarcasm, fyi)

So to make things right here's our plan:

Bobo is getting his hair cut right now. As soon as he gets home he will post his mystery. Say...by 1:00. Then I will get on the ball and take the pictures I need to take and my post will be up at say...4:00. Then-yes there's more-Hubs will put his normal Wednesday post up at say...7:00.

Is that a deal? Ok, so you might be a little hesitant to make a deal with me again after I let you down last time but trust me. We won't do you wrong this time.

Also, make sure you come back at 7:00 CST because Hubs has a really cool, important post that you won't want to miss!!! It's a big announcement and NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!

Yes, that's my blog teaser. =)

Bridget

1 comment:

keep running said...

Um, I have been waiting all day for that post.. hence the reason why I text you to remind you it was Wednesday and you hadn't posted on Tuesday. I am also glad to know Bobo will be posting another mystery, I like a good read. And why can't you just be pregnant? That'd make me happy! hahaha, j/k! but maybe you should bring the SiL down to chick so I can play with yalls new baby? okay that might work as a trade off... can't wait to read more postings AND see you on Sunday..123 I love you very much .. Kiss blow! You're the bestest!