Friday, May 2, 2008

Favorite Things Friday

Again, I am copying my friend April. She had the idea to list 10 of her favorite things every Friday and seeing as how I have the darndest time coming up with things to post about here are mine.

10. Seeing my kids take care of each other
9. Being on my parents cell phone plan. I can talk to my dad, mom, and sisters whenever and as much as I want.
8. Big, Oklahoma skies
7. Not being controlled by food
6. When my husband gets home from work
5. A cherry coke from The Tunnel
4. Living close to family
3. Sleeping late
2. When my daughter shows me her Wonder Woman action figure, points to it and says 'mom'.
1. When my husband is in a talkative mood

Please share your favorite things. It's much easier than I thought it would be and it really is fun. Brought a smile to my face.

3 comments:

Laughing Momma said...

Love it!!! I could have listed all but #'s 9,8, and almost #2. Beez thinks she IS Wonder Woman!!! My kids LOVE, as in to die for love the Justice League. Beez was Wonder Woman for her birthday party and at Halloween too, the boys were Batman and Superman.
Too Funny!!

I hope to send off this box by Friday. I need to get to my girlfriends house and go thru some boxes I have over there for a garage sale. I know I have at least 4 boxes of books at her house, so I am sure to add to your cache.

Have a great week

April

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you are on our phone plan too b/c I love talking to you almost as much as the fact that I love that you are my sister! Youre my most favoritest older more wiser sister EVER! Love you

Cola said...

10. coming home from work
09. not working on Saturdays
08. calling baseball games
07. coaching BoBo's ball team
06. letting the kids climb on me
05. going to the movies with my wife
04. playing music with "The Band"
03. recording/producing music with my wife
02. kisses from Princess
01. when my wife's "in the mood!!!"