Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sorry about the long absence

I have alot of catching up to do. So here goes.

Baseball is going good. RC enjoys coaching and Bobo loves having his dad as coach. Bear is doing good, but he is in machine pitch this year and hasn't quite got in sinc with the machine. Games start the end of May but we don't have a schedule yet.

RC got to do baseball play-by-play for the highschool's last game of the season. He loved it! He has always said it was something he wanted to do. He just found out yesterday that he gets to call the junior college playoff games this week. If they win, they will be going to the college world series in Nashville and RC's boss told him he would get to go too. So cool.

I sewed some curtains and painted one wall in my living room and one wall in my dining room yesterday. I'm very pleased with how it all looks. Very fresh and fun. However...

My camera finally decided I had dropped it as many times as it could handle. It's done. So I am planning on purchasing a new one at the end of this month when we get our gov rebate. Sorry, no pics till then.

And now that I think about it, I have lots of things I want to show you guys. Bummer. I guess all I can say is: Look forward to lots of pics in June.

ten minutes later...

See...this is why I haven't posted anything in awhile. I have been sitting here for ten minutes trying to think of things I want to tell you guys and I can't think of anything good to share. We have been really busy (read: my husband has been really busy which makes me FEEL really busy) and my brain just hasn't been able to store any good stories or conversations. Sorry.

Next time I'll stop what I'm doing to tell you all about it so that I don't forget. Cause obviously I'm very good at forgetting. ;) I'll leave you with my Friday Favorites. I know it's not Friday, but I forgot to do it on Friday and I don't want to have to come up with twenty this Friday. (Not that I would have to come up with twenty, this is my blog and I can do whatever I want, but for the sake of trying to stick with something) here goes:

10. Looking outside my window and seeing so much green
9. spending time outside
8. the smell of a freshly painted room (I know it's weird)
7. Pride and Prejudice (starring Kiera Knightly)
6. having a tan
5. Phil Wickham (check out his songs at www.myspace.com/philwickham )
4. when my husband has a tan
3. Popeye's facial expressions
2. Princess's singing performances
1. when my husband comes home for lunch and brings me a cherry diet dr pepper from the Tunnel

2 comments:

a montgomery resident said...

You're a super-star in my mind!!
Just thought you would like to know. :)

Laughing Momma said...

Welsome back!!! I was just hopping over to beg of you to give us a moment of your life. I hope to get you box shipped Friday. I love that you have tan.
Talk to you soon!!!

April