Saturday, May 17, 2008

I told you I would...

So, a few posts back I promised to relay any stories or conversations soon after they happened so as not to lose them for all eternity in this mess of a brain I have. Well, we just sat the kids down to dinner. Some friends are coming over around seven to eat with us, but the pizza arrived earlier than expected and we can't all fit around the table anyway so we are letting the kids eat now.

They, of course, were fighting over who got to sit where. Popeye sat where Bear wanted to sit. Bear had to sit in the left over seat. Popeye said something to him (sorry, didn't catch that part) and Bear replied, "Popeye, (used actual name) the Bible says kids aren't supposed to act like grownups." So in my questioning of said Bible verse, Bear tells me that Bobo told him that the Bible says that kids aren't supposed to act like adults. To which Bobo turns to me and says, "I read where it says 'Do not commit adultery'."

I love it!!!

4 comments:

Cola said...

That's not what it means?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! Do you know how funny that is?????

Anonymous said...

That is BRILLIANT!

Tobias Valdez said...

Stinking hilarious!!