Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baseball Correction

My husband has so lovingly corrected me. I apparently wasn't able to pay close enough attention during the game.

In my defense, the score board was damaged in the big storm and doesn't work so we had to keep everything straight mentally AND I had two small life forms to constantly be aware of that wanted desperately to play behind the bleachers with the big kids and would try to sneak off if I wasn't watching closely.

This is the comment left by my husband correcting me:

Sorry, Babe, the game was WAAAAYYYY closer than 7-5. It was actually 6-5. They had the tying run on first and the winning run on second. A hit could've potentially won the game for them. WAAAYYY closer than 7-5.I must note that the other team was the regular season champion. They had the best record at the end of the regular season, and did receive two trophies after the game. They got the second place tournament trophy and the first place league trophy. So, I don' feel too bad for beating them (twice!).

Now that everything is straight I will sleep better tonight.

Also, I had taken the memory stick out of the camera to download the trip pics and forgot to put it back in the camera before going to the game. Unfortunately, this camera has no internal memory so I have no pics to share.=( Lesson learned the hard way.

Bridget

3 comments:

Laughing Momma said...

I was snapping shots all day long of our crew in the pool...and I had the same thought..."do I dare post a pic of me in a swim suit?" and then I decided...maybe tomorrow...how about we both take the plunge...surely we can get ONE decent photo of ourselves...right????

I am on a mission...are you up for it????

Have a great 4th!!!!

Babione 6 said...

I will take the plunge with you!!!

Post them by Sunday night?

Bridget

Laughing Momma said...

Why did I leav e this comment on the baseball post? I thought I was on the swimming post???? Who knows...but I have to run and get primped up for my bikini shot....I mean tankini shot...I am daring but not STUPID!!!! I am going to post by tonight or I will chicken out!!!!


May you have a skinny day and a good hair day all at the same time!!!llhi