Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Husband

I've been telling my husband that he needs to start his own blog since I started this one.

He finally took my advice.

He is the gifted speaker/writer in our family. Seriously, he comes up with stuff that blows my mind. I really think his brain is somehow different from the rest of us. Like he has parts we don't, or uses parts we don't.

Anywho...

We have a room in our house that has all our musical instruments and recording equipment in it. We call it The Batcave. It has dark blue carpet and dark blue walls and if I had a camera I would totally take a picture of it, but alas, I will just have to leave it up to your imagination.

And yes, this has something to do with RC's blog.

So, go check out his new blog and say 'hi'.

You'll be blessed, I promise.

Bridget

No comments: