Friday, July 18, 2008

THE Camera

A few months ago my camera called it quits. My MIL's camera did the same shortly after. (We had the same kind.) A good friend of mine graciously lent me her old camera and allowed me to keep it for quite a while.

However, I began searching for my replacement camera. I came across what I thought might be THE ONE. Now, mind you, THE ONE is what I would get if price was not a factor. It is, in my understanding, the perfect camera for an amateur to learn on.

It is the NIKON D40

In May, at a birthday party, I discovered that my friend, Jenni, had one! She let me take a few pics and has offered to take some pics of the kids for me.

The other day we went swimming with Jenni and her kiddos and she brought THE camera. Here are a couple of the pics she took. Man, this camera rocks!!!





3 comments:

Andrea Jane said...

it is an awesome camera!! hey I actually posted twice in one day...go me!

fivemjs said...

That is a sweet camera!! The details are crystal clear!

Tobias Valdez said...

I like the camera too! Brenda and I have been thinking about getting a new one and that one looks like its right up our alley!! Thanks for sharing!