Monday, July 14, 2008

HAPPY 25TH B-DAY!!!

Andrea, my dear, I am so blessed to have you as a sister! You bring so much joy into my life, and I always look forward to spending time with you. I really wanted to post the picture of you and me at Christmastime with bows on our heads but my scanner isn't working right now. You are so stinkin cute in that picture that everytime I look at it I laugh out loud.

I found this picture on my computer in a folder titled Kara's pics. (Kara is the youngest sister, for those who don't know). I am guessing that you took this of yourself.=) The one right after it is of your eye really close up. Remeber when you liked doing that?

Well, that wasn't where I was planning on going with this post.

Frankly, you rock as a sister! You are so cool, so genuine, so loving, so funny, so smart, and so very beautiful! I love seeing you with my children and they love aunt AJ!

I am very excited for your upcoming plans! I know God has great things in store for you. Just remember: the best way to experience those great things is to do things God's way in God's time!

I love you, sister!!!

Bridget

2 comments:

a montgomery resident said...

Happy Birthday, Andrea!

Andrea Jane said...

Thank you! You are so precious sister...I sure do love you!