Monday, March 31, 2008

Blogs galore!

In the past week I have been asked to contribute to two other blogs. One is a family blog for my dad's side of the family. This blog is genius and a blast. Seriously, anyone (read: everyone) should totally copy this idea. My aunt set it up and asked all family members with email to contribute. Anyone who is a member (family member) can post. It is a great way to keep up and so much fun, though I have yet to post anything myself.


The second blog I was asked to join is a friend's. It is a blog about living a life of worship. He (the friend) hasn't written anything on it since 2006 and paid me a really sweet compliment by reading my blog and liking my style. He asked me to contribute just this afternoon and had God not laid something on my heart just this morning I wouldn't have posted so soon. But God is good at orchestrating things like that.


Anywho...check out http://www.beyondsundays.blogspot.com/ if you somehow feel you haven't heard enough of my ramblings.:-)

No comments: