Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Updates and stuff

It's after nine pm and I'm rather tired, but really want to post this stuff so anywho...
The potty training isn't going so great. I was pretty sure at the time I last posted about it that I was speaking too soon and sure enough. The novelty of big girl panties and going on the big potty has worn off and now she is only going on the potty when she wants to. Which I'm completely over trying to determine when she wants to, so right now we are back to diapers, but still going on the potty. Yes, it probably is confusing her b/c it's confusing me, but frankly, my plan was to wait and do this during the summer when I don't have to be busy with lessons. If she doesn't get potty trained before then fine by me. =)

The pics are of some workbook schooling this morning. Princess was drawing 'puppies' and Popeye opted for school work on the couch.

The last one is of my blue hair. I ran outside and snapped a pic myself, then ran back inside and put on some lip gloss, then ran back outside and snapped the one you see. I tried the whole serious look thing and I can't pull it off. I'm just not cool like that.=)





2 comments:

Laughing Momma said...

First, LOVE the blue hair, and the fact that you put lip gloss on!!! So funny.
The potty training thing will get better...both our boys were so easy, and our daughter, was not that much harder...just different. You know, different parts and all.
Also, Montgomery Days, kills me. I crack up at her blog all the time.
I am going to send you an email when I get a chance...not stuff I want all the world to know...but would appreciate your prayers.

One day, I am going to do the hot pink thing in my hair...or maybe candy apple red...and I think with a girlfriend is the only way to go.

April

a montgomery resident said...

Aww. Blue-haired beauty for sure! Thanks for fishing readers for my blog...my pond is so small, I'm thinking of stocking it with sea monkeys!