Sunday, April 6, 2008

What I have received, I give to you...

A man whom God has given the gift of healing is visiting our church today through Tuesday. Besides getting to witness God's mighty power bringing healing to many people I am getting to witness the gift of healing being imparted to others. I am asking God if it's also for me and I believe it is. Two conditions must be met to receive spiritual gifts:
1. we must desire the gifts - 1 Cor. 12:31
2. we must ask for the gifts - Luke 11:11-13

I desperately desire! I desperately desire to see God's Glory!!!! I desperately desire FAITH! For without faith it is impossible to please God. I desperately desire to please God!

Oh, Father, you are so much beyond our imagination. Forgive me for thinking so small. I want others to believe! I want to see you magnified, glorified, praised and adored! I want everything You want for me, for us, for this world.

HERE AM I!! SEND ME!