Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Correction

I must make a correction. After listening to my husband's arguments I must agree that he did in fact come up with the title for the blog. Way back when we first moved here he set us up with our new email. He is the one who came up with Babione6 and since I couldn't think of a title for my blog when I first signed up for it I just used that as the blog address.

So, R.C. and Toby, I guess you're gonna have to share the prize. RC can download it to his ipod then give it to you, T.

Happy, babe?=)

4 comments:

Cola said...

No. I still want the parade.


(with Santa waving at the end)

Tobias Valdez said...

Any chance you can upload the other photo of the kids in their costumes...got some great faces and poses on that one. Luv it! I like the new look by the way.

cola...santa waving at the end? Now you're pushing it a bit!

Laughing Momma said...

Just thought I should tell you that last night while I was making dinner it hit me......how dumb can I be....duh...RC.....Cola....what makes it even worse is that my husbands favorite soda of all time is none other than.....RC.


I am such a dork.

And I love the new headliner...the colors and the font...but I think your page background should be a little more snazzy...you are superheros remember.

And thanks for the sweet email...if not here definately in heaven.

April

Becca said...

I love the new layout!!!! It's so you~! Change is good :)