Sunday, June 22, 2008

Help, please!

Lately, I have been frequenting some other blogs. And just the other day, one of those blogs posted about blogging. It was an advice post if you will. And he had some really good advice.

1. Your title should be a good indication of what your blog is about.

2. The look of your blog is important. If people like what they see it will be a better experience for them and they will more likely come back.

3. Label everything.

He offered more advice, but I really felt like I was lacking in these three especially.

So...Here's where I need your help.

Please give me some ideas for a title. The whole reason this blog is titled Anywho is because I couldn't come up with something. Also a tag line for the title you come up with would be great too. I'm having a hard time really defining my blog. So, I'm hoping that you all can see something I can't.

Secondly, after I get a new title I'm gonna try for a new look to go with that title. So to get this thing rolling and encourage ya'll to work your brains for my benefit I'm going to make this a little contest. That's right. The winner gets something!

I'm sitting here trying to think of something really cool that I could give away that also won't cost too much money. Maybe a CD? Phil Wickham is AMAZING and has a new record out. Maybe a gift card? Who doesn't like money? Or maybe something tailored to the winner? A boy thing for a boy and a girlie thing for a girl?

After a few minutes of contemplation I've decided to go the CD route. If you already have his CD I'll send you the new Starfield CD. They're really great too. If you already have the Starfield CD then frankly you don't need any more CD's and will have to just be satisfied with the title of WINNER.

The labeling I'm just gonna have to make myself do. It will be time consuming, but unfortunately ya'll can't help with it.

The contest starts now and will end Wednesday, June 25th at midnight.

So, help please! My life depends on it!

I know...that's a little dramatic.

So, help please! My blog life depends on it!

Much better.

Bridget

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll think about that one...

a montgomery resident said...

Ok - so I missed the deadline (I think).

However, this is what came to me for the blog title.

Are you ready??

"Life is OK(lahoma)"

Featuring: True stories about trying to live a Godly life between dust storms and tornado warnings.

Happy days to you!
AM

Tobias Valdez said...

Maybe its just me but the whole thing about being a family of sidekicks for the One True SuperHero was cool to me.

Cola said...

"Bloggin' With Bridget"
(pretty self-explanatory)
"Bridging the Gap"
(Filling You In On the Fam's
Facts of Life)
"One Hot Mama"
(How One Woman Stays Sexy and
Sane)
"Tales of a Warrior Princess"
(The Adventures of a Woman and
Her Family of God-Followers)
"The Princess Diary"
(Stories From the Life of One
of God's Women)
"The Heiress Entries"
(same as above)
"The Wondering Wonder Woman"
(Life's Questions Asked)

I can come up with more, but these are all I have time to list right now. If I win, can I get a "personalized" prize?

Laughing Momma said...

Just thought I would put in a vote for a secondary blog with the "One Hot Mama" theme....

that could interesting

ps who is cola

I am guessing rc