Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just for fun

In a comment posted yesterday, Tobias quoted two movies. My husband knew one and I knew the other.

So...big kudos to whoever else knows what two movies they are and who says them.
Here's the comment:

Well, Cola its a good thing you didn't say, "I will diminish and go into the West," cause that would fit you about as much as calling yourself the winner. Just plain ole' jealousy...as old as Cain and Abel.

And for anyone wondering (not that anyone was) but Tobias and RC have been friends since childhood. There's a pic of all of us here. It's the last one so scroll down.

Later, folks! And good luck!

Bridget

1 comment:

a montgomery resident said...

Ummm...I don't know. Do I get bonus points for 'fessin' up that I'm clueless??

BTW - send at least 5 points to April for spelling it out for me regarding the whole "Cola" issue.

Frankly, it was only after reading her post that I even realized he was speaking. (Should I have put that in print?!?)