Friday, June 27, 2008

Garage Sale Money

So earlier in the week I told you that I had made some money at a garage sale and that I had something really great planned to do with it. I also mentioned that I would tell you what the plan was on Friday.

Well...

It's Friday, so here it is:

I'm going to Dallas with two friends to spend the day at IKEA!!! We are getting a hotel room so we can spend the night and drive back the next day!

I cannot even express how excited I am!!!

I am going to buy this coffee table. I can't wait to play board games, cards, color, and eat around it with the fam. Currently we have an ottoman that isn't great for that stuff. And did you see the price!?!

Gotta love it!

Oh, and I'm getting it in white.

I know I have four kids and I just talked about coloring on it.

Leave me alone.

I'm also asking God if I can buy this pillow. It is so pretty and would tie all the colors in my living room together. But it is a little pricey for a pillow in my opinion.

We'll see what God says.

Oh, and I also want this shelf. It would work great above my TV. Now, I think that is a great price for a floating shelf. Espescially one that is 73 inches long! But, that is also up to Him.

Anywho...I will post some pics when I get back.

And now I have to spend all day getting my family ready for a weekend without me.=)

I just remembered, I'll be back later today to give the answers to Just for fun.

Bridget

1 comment:

Tobias Valdez said...

So what are you going to do with the ottoman? I think it would look great in my music room! (Spoken with a sheepish smile) Using ottomans as seating instead of chairs or a love seat. Sorta Brenda's idea.

Hope you have a good time!