Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're OK

We had a storm here last Thursday evening. Pretty bad. The whole town was without power for the night and we didn't have power till late Friday night. They are pretty sure it was a tornado. Wind gusts of 87 mph. Lots of damage. Families at church this morning still with no power.

We stood at the glass (screen) door and watched the whole thing.

I know.

Our house and cars received no damage. Our neighbors (my in-laws) received both car and house damage. As did most the neighborhood and our side of town. No known fatalities.

But I need to explain the title.

While we are OK, most of you had no idea there was a storm and damage, so I could have gone on with life like nothing happened.

However, when one of our children accidentally falls or bumps into something etc., they always say "I'm OK" before anyone even asks. They assume someone wants to know.

Hence the title and this post.

They are rubbing off on me.

And...

We're OK. =)

1 comment:

a montgomery resident said...

So glad you are ok. I (we) always want to know!
Much love to ya! -AM