Monday, August 18, 2008

Three Posts in One

First of, I need to apologize to my father-in-law. Ronny, I'm sorry.

His birthday was August 12th and that day I thought about posting a Happy Birthday for him, but realized I didn't have a picture of him on this computer. I didn't go to the other computer right away and then forgot.

I'm so grateful for my father-in-law, and am really sorry I didn't get things done. I love you, Ronny!

Happy 58th! You don't look a day older than 57!=)

Second, we had a really great weekend! Princess got to go to a Cheerleading Clinic for little girls. My mom coaches the cheerleaders at the highschool she teaches at so Princess got to go a couple years early. The perks of being the coaches granddaughter. She loved it! My sister took some pics, but hasn't sent them to me yet. So I'll post those later.

The boys and I went horseback riding with some family. It was a blast! The horses were great and the ride lasted a whole hour! Bobo and Bear had their own horse and Popeye rode with my dad. My aunt Abby took a few pics before we got on the horses then her battery ran out. Being without a camera is getting frustrating! Trusting God to provide, though.

Lastly, we started school today. I'm looking forward to getting into the groove. The first couple of weeks can be tough until everyone gets the new routine down. Especially mom. The kids were really excited and did great. I am crazy tired even with a nap and still have to fix dinner and go to the grocery store tonight.

With that being said...

later internet peeps,

Bridget

1 comment:

Becca said...

Glad to hear everyone had a great time before beginning school again!

God will provide a routine and rest for all who need it~

I'll be praying for you on these things :)