Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Now, Jenni, you knew I was going to write a post about it...

Oh, happy day! My friend Jenni, with The Camera , brought me a surprise this afternoon! You need to know that Jenni is not only a great photographer, but she is an artist and writer as well. During our trip to Ikea Jenni promised to paint me an abstract painting that would go with my decor.

I was so excited!

She has the canvas prepared at home. However, there is no paint on it, yet.

So when she came over on Monday I was showing her where I thought the painting would look best. In my entry where no one will miss it!

Well, Jenni didn't bring by the painting, but she did bring by a beautiful photograph of an orange marigold that she took and she already had it framed and matted!!! She said it was to go in my entry till she gets the painting done!

I am so excited and it is so beautiful!!!

There is something about a beautiful photograph especially when it is taken by someone you know.

Thank you so much, Jenni! I love it!

Bridget

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're BEAUTIFUL PICS!! And yes I have to say you DO need this camera (as I). I'll agree with you in prayer to be blessed with it 1st then I'll just have to borrow it:)

R.C. said...

What? No picture of the marigold?!

Tobias Valdez said...

I guess if you had "The Camera" you could've taken a picture of the marigold picture and posted it, then R.C. would've been happy, and diane's prayers (as well as yours & mine) would've been answered too.

By the way, I found the camera online at about 1/2 of what most of the other dealers sell if for. I'll have to find the link again, but when I do, I e-mail it to you.