Thursday, October 23, 2008

Birthday Party

For Popeye and Princess's birthday party we went bowling! This first pic is of the whole group minus adults. The bowling pins in the middle of the table are something this bowling alley gives the birthday 'child' so their friends can sign it and they can always remember their birthday. Princess has been sleeping with hers. TamTam and Nana got to come to the party! A pic with Nana.
Princess bowling. Did you think she would use anything other than a pink ball?!?
For some reason I really like this picture of my boys.
Our sweet friend "V". Lovely as always and a kindred spirit for Princess because she has four older brothers. =)
Popeye and Daddy.
Mom and Dad with the birthday kids. Popeye got some big Hulk hands that make crashing noises when you hit things with them. Could any present be more perfect? Princess and her new necklace. Beautiful. They guys checking something out. I think it's a power ranger. TamTam reading Popeye his card.
Not sure why I put this one in there. A better picture of the chaos that was opening presents?
I love this scarf so much that I have decided it is not going to be a 'dress up' scarf but a real life, wear all the time, look so cute everywhere scarf.
Princess Belle doll. Also sleeping with her.
So very excited. Our friend "N". A great talker and so cute!
Waiting his turn. Guarding his ball.
Great shot of Bear. Bobo was too busy being a 'big' kid so I didn't get a good pic of him alone.
It was a great party. I broke my own rule of no parties on Sunday's because I value my nap more than a party, but my mom and nana were able to come and we kept it pretty short and sweet so we all got to go home and take a nap after. A great day!
Bridget

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Sorry we missed it! Rochelle