Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ok.

Last night we had dinner with some friends. Four couples total. We grilled out and played a really fun/funny board game. (RC and I won!)

Something I noticed during the night, however, was how my children NEVER came to RC and me if they wanted something. They went to ANYONE else. And the ANYONE else usually gave them whatever they asked for.=)

So while Popeye was standing next to the dining table (where the adults were playing their game) and waiting for one of the Anyone's to get him another cookie, one of the other mom's asked him a question and this is the conversation that ensued.

mom: "Baby, do you need to go potty?"

Popeye: "No, I like chocolate."

Ok.

1 comment:

Tobias Valdez said...

That was hilarious!! I still busted out laughing just reading this post about it. He had the best facial expression to go with it too!

Had a blast with everyone! Love you guys.