Thursday, October 9, 2008

I don't know what to title this post...

Hello all.

It is 9:49pm.

Some of you are wondering what I am doing still awake.

Well, I'm updating my blog.

duh.

Sorry. I'm not very funny at 9:50pm.

I'm trying to decide if I can stay awake long enough to color my hair tonight.

Yes, I color my own hair. The color I use is very similar to my natural color. The reason I have to color my hair is because I'm already going gray.

Seriously.

And I'm not even thirty yet.

Also, because I can't afford to pay someone $65.00 every six weeks to do it for me. I mean, that's $564.00 a year. Yes, my mom's a math teacher. (and I totally used the calculator on my computer, sorry mom)

And tomorrow I am taking the kiddos to a really cute pumpkin patch to buy pumpkins and take pictures. I might be in some of the pictures so I was thinking I should try to look my best.

Hmmm.

Really I'm just wasting time on the computer because I really don't want to color my hair.

Ok.

I'm gonna go color my hair now.

And if you're looking for a good movie to watch I recommend Penelope. It's really cute.

Peace out,
Bridget

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you tomo--no today! And good for you, by the way!
Rochelle