Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello, Sunshine!

Praise the Lord! The sun is shining and the skies are clear today!

Three days of gray skies and rain did not for a happy Bridget make. It's obviously a very good thing that God does not have me living up north.

Does no sun affect anyone else this way?

I really want to know.

I have some serious outside time scheduled for today. As soon as baby girl wakes up we are heading out. Just to our front yard, but still, OUT! Bikes, scooters, sand boxes, basketballs.

Yippee!!

Thank you, Lord, for your sunshine today!

Bridget

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so right there with you. I do not like gray skies either. It makes for a very gray attitude. The sun always seems to put a smile on my face. The kids will drive you crazy indoors too. Glad you got your sunshine.

Becca said...

Yes! I do enjoy rain, but not continuous rain though. The dark skies get old quickly! Praise God that we are now on day 2 of sunny skies and BEAUTIFUL fall weather...love ya