Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kara Bear!!

My youngest sister turns 20 today.

Mom and Dad, can you believe that all your children are adults? WOW.

Kara Bear (our nickname for her, her middle name is Elaine not Bear) you are so AWESOME! You are funny, smart, super cute, strong, enjoyable, and a gazillion other wonderful things! I seriously couldn't have asked for a better baby sister!

I'm sorry I didn't actually remember it was your birthday until the day was almost over, but please know that this day is very important to me because it is the day that God gave us you. (And I got wear a very cute outfit to the hospital. Or so I thought at the time)=)

I love you, sister!

You're the BEST! (and, really, you should be because, like Dad said, you got to learn from watching me and Andrea);-)

Bridge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bridget!! You are soooo GREAT!!! Thank you for taking the time at the end of your day to call me and write in your blog.. i know you were tired and had been very busy all day!! that really means a lot to me.. i love you very much!! thank you for being such a great sister!!!