Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Weekend

We just got home from church and RC is on his way to McDonald's to get us some lunch. I thought that I would give you a little update about our weekend while I waited.

Thursday evening after work RC left with a friend to drive to Lake Thunderbird for our church's Men's Retreat. He was very excited and I was very excited for him.

The Men's Retreat went great from what I've been told. I help with the children's ministry on Sunday mornings so I don't hear the sermon till later and so I don't yet know what was said this morning. But God did give RC and Toby a song while at the retreat that they sang for us this morning during offering. It's great and I think we are going to add it to the worship set next week. Very cool.

The kids and I had a good weekend. The wife of RC's (and my) friend that rode with him to the retreat came over Friday night and we ate dinner together and stayed up talking till 1:30am. It was so much fun. Then the men got home Saturday afternoon.

I just thought of a lesson I'm learning and so I will post about that soon. I realize I haven't finished my five lessons. Sorry.

I'm gonna eat some lunch and then take a really great (and needed) nap!

Bridget

No comments: